Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Am Now a Contributor on LinkedIn!

Exciting news! I've been invited to be a contributor on LinkedIn!!

So, instead of a regular post this week here on the Management in Motion blog , I thought I'd share this wonderful news and my first contribution here

With the Memorial Day Weekend just a few days away, and Fleet Week beginning in NYC, I chose to write about how great teamwork tackles the logistical challenges faced by our military, and those we face in business and life.

I also talk about the pride I feel in being a US Military Veteran, and acknowledge the sacrifice also willingly made by the families of those who serve.

As you celebrate the holiday weekend, be sure to thank all the veterans and their families that you know; or just thank them as you pass them in the street. If you are in the NYC area, check out all the activities of Fleet Week. Who knows, you might run into me there!

Before founding her own consulting firm, Dawn Gannon served as a respected project management and administrative operations professional in the military, higher education, and healthcare fields for 25 years. As a Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt, Dawn’s commitment and personal mission to improve the lives of others through service to the community focuses on providing administrative and volunteer management, consumer education, public outreach, event planning, relationship-building efforts, and strategic planning. She is a contributor on LinkedIn, the author of the Management in Motion blog, and has written a number of articles for RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association on the topic of childfree living.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcome!